Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Date Night - Anniversary Gift Idea

3 year anniversary in the house -- what what!!!  :)  Figured I would do something a little different for my gift this year - so I gave Ross a "Once a Month Pre-planned Date Night" with this girl!  All he has to do is pick the date on the first of the month - and BAM - fun times had by all :)  Because I am a spaz - I let him open all the dates so he could get as excited as I am for them all - check them out below!!


November: Brave New Workshop Xmas Comedy show
December: Ice skating at Rice Park & drinks/apps at Barrio
January:  Trip to ARUBA -- hehe. AKA: Leather Passport holder since "leather" is the traditional 3 yr gift!
February: Brunch/Bloodies at Ikes followed by Game Day at Chatterbox
March: Summit Brewary tour
April: Princeton Racetrack
May: Surrey around Minnehaha Falls & dinner at Sea Salt Eatery
June: Drinks and lawn bowling at Brits
July: Kayaking St. Croix River & pizza at Pizza on the Pond
August: Backpack camping weekend at Tettegueche
September: Mpls sculpture gardens & dinner at Cafe Lurcat
October: Weekend in D-town: Glension Mansion & Alpine Slide at Spirit

AND the best part (well besides getting to spend time with my hubby) - is that these dates are already PRE-scrapped!!  All I have to do is take some pics of us at the fun event - tape it right next to the date coupon and BAM - our dates are scrapbooked too :)  Ross totally enjoyed that part of it....hehe!

Super excited!!  It was fun coming up with stuff we have never done before....difficult since it's been 10.5 years of dating, BUT I managed to come up with 12 dates!  Nothing better than spending some time with my man!!  Always fun times :)

No comments: