Sunday, October 4, 2015

Shakeology: Strawberry

This was the first one I didn't really like...I thought it was going to be so yummy but it had a really weird taste...

STRAWBERRY LEMONADE
Ingredients:
Strawberry shakeology mix
1 cup water
2T fresh lemon juice
1tsp pure maple syrup
Ice

**This was ok...I finished it all but it wasn't my favorite and didn't really taste like lemonade!**

STRAWBERRY BASIL DELIGHT
Ingredients:
Strawberry shakeology mix
1 cup water
1T fresh lime juice
1/4 cup fresh basil
Ice

**I'm still trying to find a strawberry shake I like...this was "eh".  I could taste the powder still, but the basil was kinda a nice kick to it**


STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE
Ingredients:
Strawberry shakeology mix
2 tablespoons sugar and fat free cheesecake jello
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 1/2 cups water
ice

**This was pretty good!!  Wasn't my favorite...BUT it was better than the other ones I've tried**

No comments: