Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I'm a sucker for holidays!!  I have my mom to thank for my holiday obsession :)  We always had a totally GREEN themed breakfast, lunch, and dinner on St. Patrick's Day - and well, the apple doesn't fall from the tree :)
I'm a very lucky girl who is blessed to be married to my best friend!  Rossy is a great man, and I want him to always know how I feel about him!  We are headed to St. Paul for today's festivities - but I had to do something for him!!  What a fun treat for breakfast :)
We had Ross's parents over later for dindin tonight - and we made up Corn Beef and Cabbage - it was soooooo good!!  Ahhh what a crazy day!!  I love that it finally fell on a weekend!!  WOOT WOOT -- HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO ALL!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

i still remember you eating all green lunches on spd or all red lunches on valentine's day in grade school! it was always so fun to see what your mom had packed you on holidays!