Thursday, March 1, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Wreath

YAY more St. Patrick's Day decorations!!!  I barely had any decorations - and that makes our house so boring for March.....

This was so, so, so cheap!!  haha  I literally took a hanger and had Ross shape it into a circle....how creative is that ?!  ahhh just the thing for those stupid wire hangers!!!  Anyways - this is super easy and super cute!  I went to Mill End Textiles in EP to get the fabric - $5.00  Where else can you get a cute wreath for $5....um no where!

Supplies:
Hanger (hehe) OR foam / wire 8" wreath
Fabric (I used 10 diff patterns)
Ribbon

I got the 10 different fabric patterns cut to 9" x 21" - at Mill End Textiles.
I then cut each strip into 1" x 9" - I didn't really measure every one ....sort of just eye balled it.

I then used a hanger (ahhh I love it) - but otherwise, just go to Michael's and get a 8" wire wreath (if you do foam - I would recommend cutting your fabric longer).


Then just start tying the fabric into knots around the wreath - and BAM -- You have a St. Patrick's Day wreath!  To get it to hang - I just took some St. Patty's ribbon and tied it off.....cute huh?!

No comments: