Sunday, December 4, 2011

Guac Football Field

Girls Fantasy Football Team Party today!!!  Woot Woot!!  I may not be winning....WE HAVE TO BEAT DOBIE!!...but we are still having a blast playing and smack talking each other.  I'm even learning a little about the players - and don't mind watching the pregame show so I learn a little!

In honor of our party - I had to make all food football related....take a look at a couple of the apps I made: this awesome football field (see below), Deviled Footballs and Cheesy Football.

For the football field - I just made up my famous Guac!! recipe - and then shaped into a field.  My plan was to pipe the field lines with sour cream - but I got lazy and made them with frosting.....don't do this!  :)  We just ate around them....haha!!  The goal posts I just made by super glueing toothpicks together!  So much fun and so tasty!!  Heart my Fantasy Football Team!!  (for all you ladies that the snow "hated on" - we missed you!!)

No comments: