Sunday, December 18, 2011

Candy Cane Place Cards


We hosted the Sodahl "early Christmas" yesterday, and it was a blast!  Not only did I get to use ALL my Christmas Spode dishes, my individual salt/pepper and butter containers, but I made super cutie place card holders just for the occasion :)


These were super easy (well, if you have patience with a glue gun!).  All you need is a pack of little candy canes - and a glue gun/super glue.  Glue three of those bad boys together - take card stock and make the name card....and you are all set!!  How cutie!!!

I also wanted to give a shout out to our Christmas Meal - this was sooo great cause we were able to prepare everything ahead of time - and then just put stuff in the oven / stove top for an hour before we ate....perfection!! 

Menu:
Wild Rice
Croissants

No comments: