Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter / Spring Place Cards

So we are hosting Easter at our casa this year - so I'm "preparing" to host the fun event!  If you haven't seen my Peep-tastic Easter Wreath - make sure you take a look!!  I also needed something to make my tables more fun, so I saw this cutie idea and went for it!!




Supplies:
Card stock (Finally got to use all that card stock I hang onto!!)
Double sided tape
Daffodil template (I just googled and found one online)
Mini cupcake wrappers
Candy

Basically, all you do is trace the daffodil template and cut out little flowers in your card stock - tape the muffin wrappers to the card stock, and fill with candy!!  You could write names on the petals and have them be little place cards - I didn't cause I'm not sure where or how I'm fitting all these people in our house :)

No comments: