Friday, December 27, 2013

A Conversation with Broden

I saw this idea on pinterest, so I made up my own questions and plan to sit down with B and interview him each year :)

A Conversation with Broden
Age: 

My favorite food & drink is:
What do you want for dinner on your birthday:
One food that I really dislike is:
My favorite place to go out to eat is:
My favorite color is:
My favorite toy is: 
My favorite song is:
The book I’m loving right now:
My “studliest” outfit is:
My favorite animal is:
My favorite game/sport is:
My favorite holiday is:
The best show on TV is: 
My favorite movie is:
My favorite thing to learn about in school is:
The absolute best thing about playing outside is:
My best friend is: 
My favorite thing to do with my friends is:
The thing I do most awesomely is: 
Three words that describe me are: 
My favorite thing to say: 
I could do this all day: 
My favorite place to go is: 
The coolest person (my hero) on Earth is: 
If I had $1000 I would buy: 
My favorite thing that happened this year was: 
This past year, I learned how to: 
What does your mom do during the day: 
What does your dad do during the day: 
How old is mom and dad: 
What is your favorite thing to do with mom: 
What is your favorite thing to do with dad: 
What is your favorite thing to do with Graycie: 
What do you like about your mom: 
What do you like about your dad: 
Before my next birthday, I hope I’ll get to do: 
Before my next birthday, I hope I’ll get to visit: 
Before my next birthday, I hope I can:
When I grow up, I’m going to become a: 
When I grow up, I’m going to live: 
Who would you like to marry someday: 
If I could anywhere in the world, I’d go to: 

No comments: