Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Patriotic Punch

Ok so I tried to find something fun and easy to bring to our 4th of July celebration.....and it was fun....and easy - but it didn't turn out :)

Here is what my drink looked like:

and here is what it was supposed to look like:

So yeah....I tried.  It still tasted very sugary and awesome :)  Just didn't look as pretty....if you try it and it works, let me know :)

Ingredients:
Hawaiian Punch (red color)
Diet Sierra mist (white color - also works for you preggers out there!)
G2 Gatorade (blue color)

Then all you do is fill your glass all the way to to the top with ice.  Start with red (or whichever has the highest sugar content) - and fill up the glass 1/3 of the way.  When you pour your next two layers pour them slowly, right over and ice cube, down the side of the glass.  (this part didn't work for me....mine just blended as soon as I poured.  I tried like 4 glasses too...)

No comments: