Wednesday, May 4, 2016

4 Ingredient Energy Bites

Um these were like heaven in my mouth!!  I could eat them again, and again, and again!!  So glad they are clean - and so worth saving a yellow.  YUMMY!!!
1 yellow, 2 teaspoon

Ingredients
1c. Rolled Oats (dry) -I usually use quick oats but old fashion oats work too
1/4 C. Natural Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp. Honey
2 Tbsp. Dark Chocolate Chips or you can use mini chips ( if you don't like chocolate maybe try using raisins or omit completely) 

Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl using a spatula until well combined. Roll into small, equal sized balls. Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to firm (I always skip this step and just start chowing down). Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.

NOTE: I HIGHLY discourage you from using steel cut oats. The texture of these oats are way to hard and pebbly to be able to enjoy in this snack, I'd hate for you to break a tooth. 

No comments: