Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Mashed Cauliflower

If you know me, then you know I'm a HUGE potato lover....but doing the 21 day fix - potatoes are just not worth it all the time for me to burn through my "yellow"....SO I found the next best thing!!  This was actually VERY good and I could barely tell the difference.  Yup - I just said that...try it!!  So easy and good!!

Ingredients
4 cups cauliflower, chopped
2 tbsp butter              
1 tsp salt
1 tsp onion powder
½ tsp garlic powder
  
Make the mashed cauliflower by steaming the cauliflower until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and add to a food processor along with the butter, salt, onion powder and garlic powder. Process until smooth.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Umm so easy! I've been putting off trying this because I assumed it was a lot of work. Ha!