Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blue Cheese Dressing

I'm a ranch girl - I put ranch on my salads, wings, pizza....but lately, I've taken more of a liking to wings with blue cheese - thank you BW3 :)  Figured I would get fancy and whip up some of my own - and it was AMAZING!!!  Especially good with homemade xxx.

OBB Cookbook

Ingredients:
1 cup mayonnaise (do not use Miracle Whip. Just don’t. You may, however, use light mayonnaise.)
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons minced garlic (1-2 cloves)
A couple tablespoons of milk or buttermilk (optional)

Combine ingredients...AND DONE!!

If you’d like, thin to desired consistency with milk or buttermilk. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.

No comments: