Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pork Chop Dinner

So I dated back to 1992 with this recipe....Mom - I think I stole this cookbook from you at some point ??  ahhhh old school Hubies :)  So I was looking for a pork chop recipe, since I had those on hand - and after I made this....I realized it's pretty much pork chops in cheesy hash browns.  I'm not complaining or anything, but probably not the healthiest meal :)

Ingredients:
1 pkg frozen hash browns
1 onion, sliced
1 small sour cream
4-6 pork chops
1 can cream of chicken soup
8oz shredded cheddar cheese

Brown pork chops.  Place hash browns in bottom of 9x13 glass pan - place pork chops on top, then place onions on top of chops.  Mix cream of chicken soup and sour cream - pour over chops.  Top with cheese - and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

No comments: