Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Balloon Birthday Wreath

So we all know how much I LOVE Birthdays - so I figured I need some sort of decoration to celebrate the occasion even more :)  Found this cutie craft idea from the OBB blog, and had to make it right away!!  It cost me like $15 for everythign - and only took about 2 episodes of Dexter to make the whole thing :)

Supplies:
Straw wreath
330 colored balloons (I used the 7 inch ones)
Floral pins (same # as balloons)
Ribbon

Then you basically just put the balloon through the floral pin (you could also use T pins too....) and push into the straw wreath.  Make sure to leave the plastic wrapper around the wreath (holds everything together).
 
 



And then when you are done you are left with this AWESOME birthday wreath to hang up for BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!

No comments: