Thursday, January 5, 2012

Chicken Lasagna

Miss (soon-to-be MRS) Perrine got me a recipe/day calendar for Christmas - how perfect of a gift - so I thought I would make the January 5th meal tonight :)  I was running a little late this eve, since I worked out with mom at Curves so Ross was nice enough to make the whole thing :)  It was good - but not "awesome", and it was eh - unhealthy!!  haha  It didn't really stay together so it was kinda a big slurp on a plate,  I would make it again - but Ross said I shouldn't!  BUT if I DID - I would put mushrooms in it as well!!  Don't you worry though - you'll be seeing many more meals from my calendar!!

Recipe calendar

Ingredients:
2-3 cup cooked chicken, diced
1 small onion, diced
3/4 cup sour cream
2 (10.7 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
2.25 oz can sliced black olives
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
12 lasagna noodles, prepared
3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix the first 7 ingredients in a bowl.  In 9x13 dish, layer 4 noodles - then half the chicken mix and 1 cup cheese.  Repeat for 2nd layer.  For final layer, use the remaining 4 noodles and remaining 1 cup cheese.

Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.

No comments: