Friday, July 15, 2011

Strawberries and Cream Pudding Pops

I'm not sure what happened with these guys...I was sooo excited to try this in my new Popsicle molds - and they were super easy to make.  Bad thing is - I couldn't get them out of the molds after they were frozen.  I put them in warm water to see if that would help loosen them, but it actually made the bottom stay in the mold so I'm not sure.  Any tips ??  The part I did get on my stick was really good though!!

Ingredients:
12 medium strawberries (about 2 cup roughly chopped berries)
3 tablespoons sugar
1oz box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
6oz vanilla yogurt (strawberry works too)
1 cup milk
Remove stems from berries and pulse with 2 tablespoons sugar in a blender until smooth.  Taste and add more sugar if needed.  You should have just over a cup of puree.  Set aside.

In a blender combine pudding mix, yogurt, milk and blend until combined.  Layer or swirl the pudding mixture with the strawberry mixture in Popsicle molds and freeze until solid.

No comments: