Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Egg Salad Sandwiches

I do realize I can't claim this as a "new recipe" - BUT I always forget how quick it is to make this up for lunches, so thought I would post it so it pops up whenever I search for different sandwiches!  Plus - I will use  this time to advertise an egg cooker.....this thing is my BFF!  My rents had one, sogrowing up I never knew how to boil an egg without using this bad boy.  All you do is put some water in the bottom - use the "egg pricker" to make a little hole - put the cover on - and push the red button....and 10 minutes later you have hard boiled heaven!!! 


Ingredients:
Hard boiled eggs (A trick to peeling your eggs - after you cook them, place them in a bowl with cold water and ice - let sit for about 10 minutes - then when you go to crack and peel, they come out perfectly!)
Mustard
Miracle Whip
Pepper
Bread

Slice up your eggs - I use this egg slicer - works awesome (also works on mushrooms...some fruit - so get one!)  Then just throw a couple tablespoons miracle whip and mustard in - do the taste test and see what you need more of.  Then mix in some pepper - and throw on some bread!!

No comments: