Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cream Cheese Whipped Cream

Call me Betty Crocker.....This was SO AMAZING!!!  I could almost "4-finger scrap the bowl" (reference for all my cousins out there...)!!  I want to put this on everything....it's so good!!  Try it!

I made this to go with these yummy pancakes!!

Ingredients:
4 ounces cream cheese (low fat is fine, no fat free)
4 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup whipping cream (heavy or regular)


First whip the whipping cream until medium peaks form.

Prepare whipped cream by beating cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth and creamy.  Take 1/2 of the whipped cream (that you already whipped) and beat it in until smooth.  Add the rest of the whipped cream and use a spatula to gently fold in (do not beat).  Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.

No comments: