Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pizza Hotdish

I have been SLACKING on new recipes!!  This girl is PREGO (YAY!!) - so I have had ZERO motivation for making dinner or even eating dinner!!  Check back in June - cause I will be in my second trimester and hopefully will want something besides Popsicles :)  Anyways, it was just me tonight cause Ross was offsite - so this was really easy to make.....and was really good for Rossy to eat when he got home!  Do it up!


Ingredients:
2 cups creamette noodles
1 egg
1/3 cup milk
1 lb hamburger
1 white onion, chopped
1 teaspoon oregano
Small jar Ragou sauce
Small jar of mushrooms
Shredded mozzarella cheese

Cook noodles.  Beat 1 egg and 1/3 cup milk - mix with cooked noodles.  Put in buttered 9x13 pan.

Brown hamburger with onion - and add 1 teaspoon oregano.  Stir good.  I also thought it would be good to add some mushrooms to this part - make it more pizza like!

Add Ragou sauce over the top - and then pour mixture on top of the noodles.  Top with Mozzarella cheese.  Bake at 350 for 1/2 hour.

No comments: