Sunday, June 26, 2022

Marshmallow Cream Cheese Snack Dip

Love packing up fruit for the boat and needed something fun to mix it up today -- this is super easy to make and the kids just gobbled up all the fruit in seconds :)

Ingredients:
16oz Marshmallow Fluff
12oz whipped cream cheese
Dipper: Fruit, pretzels, graham crackers

Empty the marshmallow fluff and whipped cream cheese into a large bowl and mix together.  I used a handheld mixer but you can also use a standup mixer.
Notes
  • I sprayed my spatula with Pam cooking spray. This allowed me to easily remove the sticky marshmallow fluff from the container.
  • I used a really large bowl so I could more easily combine the two ingredients together and avoid giving myself a bath with the ingredients.
  • I used a 12 oz. container of whipped cream cheese so I didn’t have to worry about letting my cream cheese come to room temperature and soften. If you use the regular variety of cream cheese, I recommend you let it soften before using it. 
  • Feel free to use an 8 oz. container of cream cheese instead. It will just be a little milder of a cream cheese taste.

No comments: