Saturday, April 16, 2022

Easter dessert

You all know I'm not a baker AT ALL....but I hosted Easter and wanted a cute dessert SOOOOO check out my "garden of carrots"  :)  I didn't try it but heard it was YUMMY!!!!


Ingredients:
15 large strawberries
1 box brownie mix
1 tub chocolate frosting
Orange food coloring
1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
18 oreos, crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
1 Robin egg candies
1 tablespoon coconut oil
cooking spray

Make brownie mix and pour into 9x13 pan.  Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.  I put parchment paper down and pour the mix on that (then I could lift it out of the pan to put on serving tray). 

After it was cool, frost brownies.  Smash oreos and sprinkle on top.

Melt white chocolate chips, stir in 1T coconut oil, and then stir in LOTS of orange food coloring!!

Put a skewer in each strawberry and dip in orange chocolate!!  Put on parchment paper and put in fridge for 15 minutes.  Then just plop those "carrots" on your cake and put robin eggs by them :)

No comments: