Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Yum Yum in my Tum !!

Who is excited for some yum yum in your tum – THIS GIRL!!  As many of you know - last year I started a "cookbook" club....and no – this does not mean that we sit around reading cookbooks J BUT we do meet a couple times a month - and try out new recipes!  It has been such a fun way to have a GIRLS NIGHT, but also to try those recipes that always seem too weird or too hard to bother with.  Plus, I will use any excuse to entertain and use all my fun serving dishes!!

I decided  to check another thing off my "life goal list" - and make a resolution that while I'm 29 (still not 30....), I will try a couple new recipes each week.  This way Mr. Rossy gets some yummy food made by his wifey
J and we can build up our recipe "database".  (He usually only gets some leftover scraps from cookbook club – if he is lucky!)

I couldn’t think of a better way to share my recipes with other people who like to cook, AND keep a lovely electronic recipe book – so here is my “Something Yummy for your Tummy” blog!!  Now you'll have no excuse/reason to not try new recipes -- if I can make it, I know you can!! 
J 

I’m going to go through my family recipes – cookbooks – websites – friends cooking blogs– friends/family sending me recipes to try (wink wink) – etc and post as frequently as I make new stuff!!  I’ll also try to put suggestions, grocery shopping tips, and full meal ideas on the blog….one of my pet peeves about cooking is I never know what compliments each entrée / side dish – so we wind up with like 3 main entrees (and leftovers for a week) or stuffing down green salad every meal before it “goes bad”.

So everyone get hungry – and start craving!!   ENJOY!!                          

No comments: