Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sticky Chicken

This is the week of crock pot meals.  I got motivated to make up some meals, but I didn't want to spend too much time cooking....SO here you are!  This would have been really good - BUT the chicken got overcooked.  I changed the times below to reflect how long to put it in for....I want to make this again though, cause it was yummy even overcooked so I can't imagine if it was cooked to perfection :)  It was uber yummy with snow peas and rice!

Serves 4-5: 6 sisters blog

Ingredients:
4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup BBQ sauce
1 cup apricot jam/preserves
1 oz packet dry onion soup mix
2 tablespoons water

Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.  Place chicken breasts inside and pour BBQ sauce and preserves on top.  Sprinkle with dry soup mix over the top, add the water, and cover the lid.  Cook on low for 5-6 hours (if chicken is thaw) or 6-8 hours (if chicken is frozen).

No comments: