Thursday, December 22, 2011

Menu Boards

For Christmas this year - I decided to make some menu boards for people!! (including myself)!  I saw this idea given to someone for their wedding, and being that I cook and come up with my menu each week - I figured I would pass the love on! 

It's SUPER easy to make - and if you don't have a cricut machine to make your letters - COME ON OVER!!  (Rossy just got me one for Christmas -- woot woot!!)


Supplies:
Picture frame
Scrapbook card stock
Cricut
Vinyl Letters
Dry Erase Marker

All I did was create the letters using Perrine's silhouette machine - and NOW I can use my cricut!!  I headed to Michael's and found the Vinyl Letters (they were about $10) - and then print and stick!!

Throw some pretty scrapbook card stock in the back of the frame - and attach a dry erase marker....and AWESOME!!!  Super easy and so fun!!

No comments: