Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spicy Cheese Ball

Nicole's Wedding Shower Day -- Woot Woot!!  Since I am hosting it - I wanted something super quick/easy, and that I could make ahead of time.  Each of the BMs brought something - so figured this cheese ball would be the perfect fit!  It is SOOO good :)

P.S. check out that awesome charm....perfect for the WEDDING occasion -- hehe :)

Heidi my sister in law gave me this recipe
Ingredients:
1 bunch of green onions - dice all parts
8oz finely grated cheddar cheese
6-8oz chopped pecans
1/4c lite mayo
cayenne pepper

Put diced green onions in a bowl.  Add cheese and pecans until all are equal.  Spoon in mayo 1 spoon at a time until mix sticks (usually 2 tbls)

Sprinkle cayenne - mash everything into bottom of bowl - then flip over onto plate and sprinkle more cayenne on outside.  Arrange crackers around spread.

No comments: